Real Madrid’s Vinicius Jr is the most valuable players in Europe, according to a recent study by CIES Football Observatory.
According to the study, it would take roughly €166m to prize the young Brazilian from Real Madrid.
Vinicius is joined at the top by a host of other young players, including Manchester City’s Phil Foden and Man United’s Mason Greenwood.
Others on the list include Borussia Dortmund hotshot Erling Haaland and Bayer Leverkusen starlet Florian Wirtz.
Here is the top-20 list of most valuable players in Europe;
- Vinicius Junior – Real Madrid (€166m)
- Phil Foden – Manchester City (€152.6m)
- Erling Haaland – Borussia Dortmund (€142.5m)
- Mason Greenwood – Manchester United (€133.9m)
- Florian Wirtz – Bayer Leverkusen (€133m)
- Jude Bellingham – Borussia Dortmund (€130.1m)
- Alphonso Davies – Bayern Munich (€122.3m)
- Ruben Dias – Manchester City (€120.5m)
- Pedri Gonzalez – Barcelona (€118m)
- Frenkie de Jong – Barcelona (€115.2m)
- Jadon Sancho – Manchester United (€115m)
- Bruno Fernandes – Manchester United (€113.9m)
- Trent Alexander-Arnold – Liverpool (€112.8m)
- Mason Mount – Chelsea (€108.9m)
- Achraf Hakimi – Paris Saint-Germain (€108.2m)
- Reece James – Chelsea (€108m)
- Bukayo Saka – Arsenal (€103m)
- Leroy Sane – Bayern Munich (€102.4m)
- Jamal Musiala – Bayern Munich (€101.7m)
- Kai Havertz – Chelsea (€101.2m)